IT ARCHITECTURE AND STRATEGY SERVICES
Cutting Edge IT Architecture and Strategy Services helps your organization to more effectively leverage its information technology assets to deliver improved capabilities and business results. Our IT architecture and strategy services provide a comprehensive roadmap to align your IT initiatives with your overall business strategy and objectives.
Cutting Edge’s business-driven approach to IT is designed to develop effective IT operating models such as Cloud Computing, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Software as a Service (SaaS) and virtualization to help drive down costs and improve IT execution across your enterprise.
Our IT architecture and strategy services can help you translate your business vision and strategy through enterprise architecture services. An enterprise architecture solution can help you create enterprise blueprints that effectively exploit your IT infrastructure and assets. Comprehensive enterprise architecture identifies and monitors all of the components of your information technology assets and provides critical focus towards identifying gaps between your organizations business strategy and the information technology that enables them.
Cutting Edge provides consulting, and advisory services to organizations to help define a strategy that leverages the web services architecture. We use web services standards of SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI in various enterprise class implementations.
We provide the following services related to Service Oriented Architecture, and web services:
- Assessment of existing applications and complete solution blueprint, and migration path for developing web services
- End to end implementation of web services based on Java/J2EE or .NET based services.
- Organizations implementing enterprise scale web services need to look at security. We provide complete security assessment, and solution implementation for web services.
- Web services hosting services in our data center in Omaha. We handle all aspects of deployment, and security for the web services.
IT STAFFING SERVICES
Cutting Edge we understand time limitations, high expectations, budget
constraints and demanding schedules are the norm for information
technology operations within your business. Fortunately, when you
partner with Cutting Edge staffing services, you gain a dedicated team
of industry leaders consistently recognized for delivering creative,
solution focused staffing.
Once our clients needs have been properly defined we have the ability to fill these needs with three types of service offerings.
- Contract Employment - We place a BIAS employee with your company to work on a contract or project basis.
- Contract-to-Hire - We place a BIAS employee with your company to work on contract basis. When the contract ends, you have the option to hire that employee
- Direct Hire - We help you find candidates for a permanent position directly with your company.
Edge diligently locates and provides consultants who match your
organizational needs only as you request. Utilizing a team approach
Cutting Edge staff collaborates with your hiring personnel to create an
comprehensive profile of your needs to ensure success.
We examine your business, gaining a thorough understanding of your company's IT requirements, its organizational culture, and its strategic goals. While there may be 10 candidates who match your IT skill requirements, there could only be a few who possess an understanding of how your business works and are still a good fit for the personality of the group. We scrutinize our stable of talent and present only those candidates who can seamlessly integrate into your team.
Cutting Edge Technologies, today announced the
their Nucleus Software. Nucleus provides justice and public
safety agencies around the world with the most advanced technology
breakthrough in justice information management solutions.
Nucleus brings a new era of robust collaboration, information sharing, and security capabilities to the justice and public safety community in a platform that is completely adaptable to full incorporation of agency processes, workflows, document and records management.